Our Mortgage Service
The details of our service are as follows:
- We will take a detailed look at your circumstances; in particular we will look at your income and expenditure and help you establish an affordable budget for your mortgage payments. We will also take into consideration any changes you feel may occur within your circumstances.
- We will provide a full explanation of the mortgage products available in the market place, which in some instances may highlight products you were unaware of. The features and benefits of each mortgage will be explained.
- Once we have identified the best mortgage product for your circumstances; we will research the market to find the most cost effective product; saving you both time and money.
- As we know the criteria for each lender we can avoid any unnecessary mortgage declines, which may damage your credit rating. In addition, dealing with the lenders on a daily basis we know the service standards of each lender; and therefore if speed is of the essence we can tell you which lenders to use and those to avoid.
- The mortgage product recommended will be tailored to your needs and you will be provided with a written recommendation, which will explain why the mortgage we have recommended is the most suitable for your circumstances.
- Once we have recommended a mortgage we will complete all the necessary application forms on your behalf, you do not need to go into any banks or building societies. We have an online application facility with the majority of lenders, our aim is to have your mortgage approved and the application submitted to the lender the same day we receive your instruction. This is of particular importance as lenders often withdraw mortgage products with little or no notice, we will ensure your chosen mortgage product is reserved for you, saving you both money and time.
- We will submit your documents to the lender and will keep in regular contact with the bank or building society to ensure your mortgage is processed as quickly as possible. We will provide you with regular up dates on the progress of your application and are always on hand to answer any of your queries.
- Our aim is not only to provide you with the most suitable and cost effective mortgage for you requirements; but to make the process of buying or re-mortgaging a property as quick and as stress free as possible. To this end we will liaise with all the other parties involved, such as surveyors, estate agents, solicitors and insurance companies to ensure a speedy completion.
- To help you protect your home we will provide you with advice on the most suitable insurances to run alongside the mortgage. We will explain the types of insurance available, such as life insurance, income protection, critical illness cover, redundancy cover, buildings & contents insurance and which are most relevant to your circumstances. As we are independent advisers we will be able to research the market and put together the most cost effective solution to your protection needs and provide you with a written recommendation; and the reasons for that recommendation. If we arrange the insurances that you require we can ensure you have the correct amount of cover and that you are covered from the time you need it.
- Finally, it is not only our aim to help you on this occasion, but to build a working relationship with you and help you throughout the lifetime of your mortgage. With this in mind we will contact you 3 months before your mortgage product is due to end to discuss the most suitable mortgage product for your circumstances at that time.
What to do if you are unhappy with our service
We always strive to ensure every client receives an excellent service and advice of the highest quality, tailored to your specific requirements. However, should you be unhappy with any aspect of our advice or service, we operate an effective complaints procedure, full details of which can be provided upon request. If you would like to make a complaint we can be contacted by any of the following methods:
Telephone: 0161 344 5054
Address: 18-20 Stamford Street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 1JZ
We will usually respond to your complaint within 5 working days, and provide a final response within 8 weeks. If you are dissatisfied with our final response to your complaint, or if we are unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you will have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service:
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or (from mobile numbers) 0300 123 9123
Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Website address: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
The typical fee for our mortgage service is £395.00, however in certain circumstances this fee may be higher.